I have a thing for Fossil, I love their simplicity, clean architecture and timeless looks. I currently own a fossil watch and I absolutely love it, but I’m looking to expand my collection with one or more than one of my top 5 picks. If I could own all 5 of my picks I would be in heaven, they’re just beautiful!
1. The Cecile has two of my favorite colors, rose gold and sand. This watch would match a lot of my wardrobe and it’s something I can wear everyday. This is also a great transition piece from day to night wear.
2. The Chelsey is one of my top picks out of the 5 because it’s so versatile. The straps are interchangeable and the website offers different colors, textures, and widths. The straps allow for the watch to match literally any outfit and I can wear this watch everyday as well, which is why this watch is one of my favorites.
3. The Georgia is also beautiful, it’s simple and elegant yet it has a unique look and it’s gold. I love that the face of the watch is big and simple. The straps look like a bracelet and I can just picture this watch paired up with other bracelets.
4. The Jacqueline is very similar to the Cecile except the Jacqueline watch has thinner straps and the face has a more casual look with the white background and the brown roman numerals. This is a great watch for everyday use but specially for those super casual outfits.
5. The Chelsey in Stainless Steel is also beautiful and it’s all silver (stainless steel). The face is also elegant with multifunction movement and small details. This is a great timepiece that lends itself perfectly to day-to-night dressing.
If I had to pick, like I said, I would pick all of them because they’re all different and unique timeless pieces. But realistically I can’t pick all of them at the same time, I have to build my collection over time, so for now I would pick the Chelsey because it’s so versatile and it has touches of gold. My second pick would be the Chelsey Stainless steel because it’s a timeless piece, simple, silver, and it’s a watch I can wear during the day and at night.
Which one was your favorite pick?
Do you have any suggestions for watches similar to these? I would love to see other options around the same price point!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Great Friday!