I have a thing for Fossil, I love their simplicity, clean architecture and timeless looks. I currently own a fossil watch and I absolutely love it, but I’m looking to expand my collection with one or more than one of my top 5 picks. If I could own all 5 of my picks I would be in heaven, they’re just beautiful!
- The Cecilehas two of my favorite colors, rose gold and sand. This watch would match a lot of my wardrobe and it’s something I can wear everyday. This is also a great transition piece from day to night wear.
- The Chelseyis one of my top picks out of the 5 because it’s so versatile. The straps are interchangeable and the website offers different colors, textures, and widths. The straps allow for the watch to match literally any outfit and I can wear this watch everyday as well, which is why this watch is one of my favorites.
- The Georgiais also beautiful, it’s simple and elegant yet it has a unique look and it’s gold. I love that the face of the watch is big and simple. The straps look like a bracelet and I can just picture this watch paired up with other bracelets.
- The Jacquelineis very similar to the Cecile except the Jacqueline watch has thinner straps and the face has a more casual look with the white background and the brown roman numerals. This is a great watch for everyday use but specially for those super casual outfits.
- The Chelsey in Stainless Steelis also beautiful and it’s all silver (stainless steel). The face is also elegant with multifunction movement and small details. This is a great timepiece that lends itself perfectly to day-to-night dressing.
If I had to pick, like I said, I would pick all of them because they’re all different and unique timeless pieces. But realistically I can’t pick all of them at the same time, I have to build my collection over time, so for now I would pick the Chelsey because it’s so versatile and it has touches of gold. My second pick would be the Chelsey Stainless steel because it’s a timeless piece, simple, silver, and it’s a watch I can wear during the day and at night.
Which one was your favorite pick?
Do you have any suggestions for watches similar to these? I would love to see other options around the same price point!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a Great Friday!